
For one week out of every year, my brother and I are the same age. How many people can say that? Tomorrow is the last day that Deven and I will both be 29.
Unfortunately, this is the only picture I could find of him.
Deven is holding his birthday present. It looks like maybe he is growing a little mustache under that Playstation? I guess I'll know for sure when I see him Sunday!
5 comments:
I can't believe you're only 29!!! Do I REALLY have a friend that young?! So, is your birthday on the 13th, or is Deven's?
That is so crazy to me! I don't know how your mom did it! I'll probably forget to say it tomorrow, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We'll see you Saturday!
Amy, puh-leez. You are not that much older than me. Mine is the 13th. And then you and I shall be in the same decade!
Well, Happy Birthday! Enjoy your last few minutes of being in your 20s!
Those are just bugars.
--DC :-)
Post a Comment