Seth: Hey Alice. Guess what happens when you get married? You do stuff.
Alice: Stuff?
Seth: Yeah. Like after you go to bed.
Alice: Like what?
Seth: Yeah. You don't know it. After you go to bed mom and dad do stuff.
(At this point in the conversation I start to panic. Where could he have heard this? How do I explain it?)
Seth: After you go to bed mom and dad have . . . ice cream. When you get married you can eat all the ice cream you want. Like a thousand even.
Alice: Wow.
I guess our secret is out.
5 comments:
That's hilarious!
Holy cow! That could have been a LOT worse. Thanks for the laugh!
Love it! I wish I knew Alice better so I could imagine her and Seth together. We will have to meet up some time, Mandy. All this blogging is making me miss my Massachusetts friends.
He is a smart one! Can't put anything past him, huh?! Btw, thanks for the link to Team Mason; did you know that Chris was my Family Home Evening dad is the 36th ward? And he was the one who set me up with Anthony, and our first date was to Chris and Michelle's wedding reception! I've wondered how they were doing, and even though this isn't great news, it's nice to be able to support them in this. See you soon!
This was almost a PG-13 post! How adorable~
Post a Comment