Thursday, January 31, 2008

And the Winner is . . .

Brianna! I had to draw the names out of a hat (actually a tupperware bowl) because so many got them right. Even the first answer by Deven's Emily was right on - good work people!

Bri, you can expect your $10 gift card to Bath and Body Works in the mail shortly.

6 comments:

Amy D said...

Wow, you really gave a prize?! How nice of you!

EmilynDev said...

Yeah Brianna!! Mandy tell Lanie that if she ever wants to try to sell some superhero capes I would totally buy one or two!! I LOVE them!

Mandy said...

My friend Amy just made some too, I think that she did four while her kids were napping, so I don't think that they are hard. My friend Ellen has a pattern. Do you want me to request a pattern for you?
Click on the link to Clint and Amy to see hers, and Ellen has pictures of one that she made on her blog too.

EmilynDev said...

I would love a pattern. Do you have a sewing machine? Cause if you got the pattern I would love to sew up a bunch of superhero capes for your kids to (assuming its not to advanced!).

Mandy said...

Me? Sew? Maybe, I guess, if I could figure out how to get a thread through the needle.
The only sewing machine around here is Michael, and he prefers to call it "suturing."

I'll ask Ellen for a pattern for you.

Brianna said...

Woot!!! I am da winna!!!