Monday, January 28, 2008

Have You Seen Me?


Name: Princess Belle
Race: Polly Pocket
Last Seen: 1/27/2008, East Parking Lot at Church
Wearing: Yellow Rubbery Princess Dress
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 3 1/2 inches
Weight: 3 ounces (with dress and hair attached)
Gender: Female

I've combed the car. I drove back to the church yesterday afternoon and looked EVERYWHERE. I can't bring myself to buy a new one yet, but Alice is getting desperate . . .

Please help me find my Belle. Cinderella and Princess Aurora are getting lonely.

4 comments:

EmilynDev said...

Dont you hate when that happens!! Mitchell has a little Pikachu that literaly became a member of a family. Mitchell would carry him around on his shoulder because "Pikachu dosent like to be in his Pokemon Ball." On horrible trip to Target Mitchell set him down to look at Transformers and he was never seen again. We searched the store, accused small children and harassed store employees. He was never seen again. Iam embarrassed to say that both me and Mitchell cried on the way home.
I know your pain. Mitchell knows Alices pain. Good luck in your search.

Amy D said...

So sad. I wish I lived nearer so I could come help you look! Best of luck. If you're like us, you'll find it just as you've ended all the tantrums and trauma and have moved onto another toy.

vcsings said...

Hey!I posted a big comment on here and it did not show up.HMMPH! Now I don't want to play anymore!

Alisha B. Whitman said...

I hope you've found it! We lost a binky recently to the nursery leaders and thought, well maybe it's time to not need it anymore. After 3 days of no sleep for anybody, we changed our minds, jumped in the car and bought more to be used only for bedtime. We're total wusses.