Guesses to be submitted to comments in numbered format, 1-9. If more than one person guesses all correctly, winner will be determined by random drawing. All winners, prizes, and transactions are subject to state rules and regulations, and State Law. All prize awards are subject to claim procedures, validation tests, and other applicable requirements. Prize yet to be determined and will be awarded through the United States Postal Service if necessary. Entries must be submitted by 1-31-2008.
All determinations of winners shall be made by the Blog Director whose judgment shall be final.
And for all you who think this game is too easy, surely you are also smart enough to realize that this is just a veiled attempt to determine who is visiting my blog by offering bribes to those who comment.
PS. If you happen to be one of my dear friends or family who has linked our blog to theirs, thanks! Would you please be sure that our blog is linked by our blog title or first names and NOT our last name? Muchas Gracias!
PPS. For all you who care, I just vacuumed my entire house, including stairs, corners, cracks and crevices. The corners, cracks and crevices had been neglected for quite a while, as my previous vacuum was sans attachments since our last move. We all know how important it is not to neglect our crevices, so I feel much better now.
10 comments:
Ok here we go...
1.Alice
2. Thomas
3.Thomas
4.Thomas
5. alice
6. Seth
7. Alice
8.Seth
9. Seth
My turn:
1 Alice
2 Seth
3 Thomas
4 Thomas
5 Alice
6 Seth
7 Alice
8 Thomas
9 Seth
I'm so glad your crevices are feeling better. Here are my guesses! I sure hope I win!
1. Alice
2. Thomas
3. Seth
4. Thomas
5. Alice
6. Seth
7. Alice
8. Seth
9. Seth
I'm afraid to try! I might get them all wrong and be totally a bad visiting teacher because of it! SO....Ill let everyone else have a better chance at winning the prize (whatever that is!) PS I am linking your blog to mine...hope you dont mind! love new blogger friends!
1.Alice
2.Thomas
3.Thomas
4.Thomas
5.Alice
6.Seth
7.Alice
8.Seth
9.Seth
1.Alice
2.Thomas
3.Thomas
4.Thomas
5.Alice
6.Seth
7.Alice
8.Seth
9.Seth
Not really that hard dear,Love MOM
Which vacuum did you get? Here's my guess:
1.Alice 2,3, 4 Thomas 5. Alice 6. Seth 7. Alice 8.Seth and 9. Seth Am I right?
Jen, I got the Eureka The Boss Ultravac. The particulars are in the comments section of the vacuum post.
And, even if this game IS too easy, the point is to win a prize, remember? So, if you get them all right you are automatically entered to win!
I feel that I'm at a disadvantage since I've only seen Thomas in about 5 pictures and Alice only once or twice in person, but I am confident in my answers. And I didn't cheat and look at any others! I sure hope the prize is good, like an old vacuum without its attachments or something.
1. Alice
2. Thomas
3. Thomas
4. Thomas
5. Alice
6. Seth
7. Alice
8. Seth
9. Seth
Don't forget the added bonus of smelling like a wet dog.
And c'mon Amy, remember how much you love random dental freebies?
(That is not what the prize is though.)
Post a Comment