Holy moly, Mandy. You rock!!!
Way to go, that is once in a lifetime, I would consider framing it along with the luck dice.
WOW! You should have bought a lottery ticket too because it was your lucky day! Love you!
i love that game! i will challenge you sometime...ok you will probably beat me! YES I love the "what not to wear" post, what would our husbands do without us?
LOTTERY TICKETS? Who are you, and what have you done with my mother?Jen, I'll play you anytime. The loser has to wear Michael's Jazz jacket on their next date!
I think she has been hanging around my mom to much and she is rubbing off on her.
You are awesome. I've had three yahtzees before, but never four.
You mean the Winner is ALLOWED the brief privilege of wearing the hallowed Jazz Jacket.
I don't believe it. Do you know what the odds are. I just made a spreadsheet model...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Holy moly, Mandy. You rock!!!
Way to go, that is once in a lifetime, I would consider framing it along with the luck dice.
WOW! You should have bought a lottery ticket too because it was your lucky day! Love you!
i love that game! i will challenge you sometime...ok you will probably beat me! YES I love the "what not to wear" post, what would our husbands do without us?
LOTTERY TICKETS? Who are you, and what have you done with my mother?
Jen, I'll play you anytime. The loser has to wear Michael's Jazz jacket on their next date!
I think she has been hanging around my mom to much and she is rubbing off on her.
You are awesome. I've had three yahtzees before, but never four.
You mean the Winner is ALLOWED the brief privilege of wearing the hallowed Jazz Jacket.
I don't believe it. Do you know what the odds are. I just made a spreadsheet model...
Post a Comment