Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bragging Rights

If you've heard me talk about my sister the amazingly talented opera singer, but didn't believe she's quite as awesome as I've always claimed, here's proof:

http://www.kennedy-center.org/programs/millennium/search_results.cfm#

Sorry, but it wouldn't let me link directly or embed the video. Search for the performance on February 12, 2007 (University of Michigan Music Department) and fast forward the Real Time player to a little more than 3/4 of the way through the performance (until you see the quartet with the soprano in pink).

Brianna is the soprano. The song that best displays her voice is the very last one.

Go Pats!

4 comments:

amydear said...

Wish I could have seen her perform sometime here!

Amy D said...

I didn't know you had a sister who sang opera! Wow, such talent!

Swordfish said...

I love Brianna's voice, unfortunately my free Realtime is up and they want me to pay for it. I can only imagine how good she sounded.

Mauri said...

Hey guys! It's Mauri. How are you?? I found you through Lanie. It has been fun getting caught up on all that is happening in your lives! Sounds like things are going well! We hope you are enjoying Oregon! I LOVED your entry with the dinner time dialogue. I was laughing hysterically. You can check us out at www.winderfamily.blogspot.com if you are interested in an update. Just wanted to say hi!