The plan was to include a bunch of cute old pictures from when Michael and I were dating too, but since I lack the technological genius that my husband has, I can't figure out how to import the old photos he scanned. I'll see if I can get him to do it later.
Happy Valentine's Day! Now, I've got to quit messing around on the computer and finish putting together the box of games for Seth's class party. Please send kind thoughts our way this afternoon as Jen and I attempt to corral 24 sugar-high first and second graders to make a craft, play Valentine bingo and Pin-The-Heart-On-The-Puppy.
3 comments:
How did the Valentine party go? I have been through the drill many times, but doesn't it make you feel the spirit of the holiday when you see how excited the kids are? Does it bring back memories? I still remember being Seth's age and my mom bought Denise and I a big book which was basically a Valentine making kit. Every single Valentine was different, and I had to decide who would get the pretty ones, the big ones, and the small ones. It was so fun. I can still see in my mind's eye my mom sitting at the table and trying to help Denise with hers, but I wanted to do it all myself. I wish they had those kits now, because Lydia and Mal would love it. Sadly Lydia's creation did not win the box competition on Valentine's day, but the one she helped Mallorie make did. Oh well. Love you!
We did it! And it went beautifully, you did a great job corralling them!
I recognize those walls in Seth's picture! Ah, such good memories in that Boston house.
Post a Comment