
I bought an apron very similar to this one at Cost Plus World Market before Christmas (mine is actually cuter, it has a ruffle). The original plan was to give it as a gift. But then I kept looking at it. I looked some more, and I liked it.
Then I found a more fitting gift for my sister-in-law (I gave her the book, "I Capture the Castle." Have you read it? You should.) but I didn't return the apron.
Now I wear it every day, and it makes me feel all kinds of happy. Not to mention a smidgen Donna Reed. I even wore it outside this afternoon to blow bubbles with the kids while dinner was cooking.
The point is, if you find yourself getting a little sick of winter, put on a cherry print apron and blow bubbles. You will feel delightful.
6 comments:
I'm sure you looked dang cute!!
I'll have to give that a try.
That apron is so "you"! Glad you had fun blowing bubbles and hanging out in your cute apron. I wish we still lived downstairs from you. Then, not only could I see you in your apron, but we could blow bubbles together!
Ahhh that is very cute!! But I have a better idea if your sick of winter. Come to Las Vegas!!
Love it! So cute with a ruffle too. I can just see you out in the yard blowing bubbles.
It is an incredible cute apron and you do look very cheery in ti.
Post a Comment