Our little genius in training cooked up some crystals for the school science fair. He had a great evening explaining the project, and checking out everyone else's experiments. It is perfect to have Michael for a dad when Seth likes science so much. It is also nice to have dad's help when Seth dreams up the idea of making an R2D2 valentine box for his class party. Both projects turned out pretty cool.
5 comments:
I think that is too cute! I love science fairs, and watching the little ones get such a kick out of it is adorable.
So fun!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the R2D2 Valentines Box
He'd fit in so well at our house. Isn't it fun having boys?
Aren't dads the best? I personally don't know what I would do without the BK. Me and science projects are as good an idea as mixing household cleaners.
Sounds like Seth is a mini-Mike! I can't believe that Seth is doing science projects. In my mind Seth is 3 years old, not old enough to be a science fair pro! They grow up way too fast!
Post a Comment