Though, I think the list is incomplete. I'd like to add:
8. You wish you could hear "I'm dooo-ooone!" hollered from the bathroom seventeen times per day.
9. You love walking into the bathroom and seeing "ready position" for the wipe.
10. You were thinking that it is about time to repaint the bathroom, and a chart with smiley stickers seems like it would add just the right touch to your decor.
11. You have been needing an excuse to sanitize the entire house.
12. Potty training is the perfect way to justify the purchase of a large bag of M&M's.
5 comments:
I am in the middle of that right now. Autumn has been so good but yesterday during her nap she was not wearing a diaper and had a BIG accident if you know what I mean. So yesterday everybody's sheets got washed, just what was on my to do list, NOT....LOL
I dont even want to think about doing this again. I think I'll just let mine run around naked outside until he gets it down..summertime, of course.
I am super excited to do it DOUBLEY~
I am glad Mason is my last one. I still have to get after the boys to put teh seat up OR sit down. Now they are old enough they have to clean up when they miss, not me.
I am currently potty training Evan. Since he is older (3 years and 4 months) it hasn't been awful but I of course would like to be doing other things! I love this checklist and hope you don't care if I copy it for my blog.
Post a Comment