I saw that movie right after we'd named our cute little baby girl Kara. The Kara in that movie was not a nice girl, so I got slightly paranoid about her teenage years. : ) Still haven't watched one night of "Idol," although I did listen to a Kelly Clarkson song recently. If they get rid of Paula I might watch.
4 comments:
Ok, I know 2 out of 4. Like the movie, haven't heard the CD yet (but I will look into it), Enjoyed the Idol performance and will check out the book.
Right now I'm just enjoying the sun. I still like David Archuleta the best on American Idol. Wish we could watch together!
So cute mandy! I love it! This is Kim by the way...I know the J and K confuses people!
I saw that movie right after we'd named our cute little baby girl Kara. The Kara in that movie was not a nice girl, so I got slightly paranoid about her teenage years. : ) Still haven't watched one night of "Idol," although I did listen to a Kelly Clarkson song recently. If they get rid of Paula I might watch.
Post a Comment