Crane Beach, NH; 2003 T and Dad, Little League Opening Ceremonies, 2008 T is for Trouble, 2008 Above are some of my favorite pics of both my boys at the same age. 18 months is exhausting, but sometimes I also wish I could freeze them this way forever.
But then I remember this, and this, and I stop wishing that.
I was just having an in depth conversation with my 23 month old about staying little, and he totally disagrees and everytime I mention it he puts his arms in the air and says "big boy" so I guess I am doomed to watch my last baby grow up and get older. Oh well. It just makes me feel older.
Hey, we were there for that 2003 Patriot's Day! What you said is so true. 18 months is such a fun age, but then again, it's tough. I like all the fun ages and stages!
This comment is not about your post. I found the perfect job for you: Being Cinderella at Disney World. We met her and she looks just like you. You are the right height, build, have enough gracefulness, and can talk in a very sweet voice. You should look into it. It would help pay some bills. : ) And did I tell you we're coming to Oregon next week to house hunt? And flying into Portland? You should email me your home phone. We might have a minute to stop by.
3 comments:
I was just having an in depth conversation with my 23 month old about staying little, and he totally disagrees and everytime I mention it he puts his arms in the air and says "big boy" so I guess I am doomed to watch my last baby grow up and get older. Oh well. It just makes me feel older.
Hey, we were there for that 2003 Patriot's Day! What you said is so true. 18 months is such a fun age, but then again, it's tough. I like all the fun ages and stages!
This comment is not about your post. I found the perfect job for you: Being Cinderella at Disney World. We met her and she looks just like you. You are the right height, build, have enough gracefulness, and can talk in a very sweet voice. You should look into it. It would help pay some bills. : ) And did I tell you we're coming to Oregon next week to house hunt? And flying into Portland? You should email me your home phone. We might have a minute to stop by.
Post a Comment