Monday, May 26, 2008

Why I Call Myself the Cheerio-Keeper



This is what my bag looked like when I cleaned it out last week. The sugar-free gum is my habit, but the Cheerios belong exclusively to the muchkins.  This is why you should never ask me to borrow a pen.  If I can find one in there, it is virtually guaranteed to be covered in crumbs and/or some sort of unidentifiable sticky substance.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I need my bag back. I love the visual, its a moms badge of honor to have a bag with crushed cheerio's!

Swordfish said...

I agree, one time I tried a different cereal though, KIX and those are just as messy.

vcsings said...

Maybe you inherited the messy bag from your mother?

Amy D said...

You're a true mom if your bag looks like that! Good for you. You can proudly hand out Cheerio-covered pens all you want.

Julie said...

I am SO with you there! Scott looks in my purse and gives me a look that says it all. He also gives me that look when he rides in my vehicle, peeks in the church bag, or looks at my dresser. It's not MY stuff... I just work here. :-)