I like these guys. Even if they insist that they CAN'T wear regular shoes, because they make their toes feel "squished." No, the shoes aren't too small. Their little feet are just claustrophobic after wearing sandals and flip-flops all summer.
Look at these cute kids!!! I love seeing them all together. FOr me... this isn't seen very often, usually someone is running, playing, or off doing something. Cute!
Cute, cute! What is this, "See you Thursday" stuff?!!! Don't you be doing stuff together without me! :) There was a little boy today in Spencer's gymnastics class that looked exactly like Seth, and it made me think about you. I miss you guys!
7 comments:
Cute picture! I like those guys too! give them a kiss for me! Love you!
Love the picture....
now you probably wonder
how you ever lived without your SLR. huh?
nice pic! See you Thursday.
Darling children!
Look at these cute kids!!! I love seeing them all together. FOr me... this isn't seen very often, usually someone is running, playing, or off doing something.
Cute!
Cute, cute! What is this, "See you Thursday" stuff?!!! Don't you be doing stuff together without me! :) There was a little boy today in Spencer's gymnastics class that looked exactly like Seth, and it made me think about you. I miss you guys!
Cute pic. We will miss you here on Friday at grandpa's birthday party.
Post a Comment