Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Trouble, Right Here in River City
Oh, so you just discovered the entire roll of unrolled toilet paper in the bathroom? All I have to do is turn on the charm, and mom is putty in my chubby little hands.
Please doctor, is there any help for this pouty lip?
I know it is the neighbor's lawn ornament, but it also could be my new pet. I shall call him "Quack Quack."
And, yes . . . I still love my mom, even when she has especially nasty wind-whipped beach hair.
Hello there officer. No, I have no seatbelts in this car, but I was thinking that the helmet would compensate . . .
Oh yes he's Trouble. Right here in River City. With a capital T, and that rhymes with P, and that stands for pool!
Okay, I know the pool picture is completely incongruous with the rest of the post . . . but I can never pass up an opportunity to quote The Music Man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
It is hard when trouble has such beautiful blue eyes. And a smile to melt mommy's heart!
You crack me up! So creative! Boys, into trouble? Never!
I CAN SEE WHY T. CAN GET AWAY WITH A FEW THINGS. HE IS ADORABLE! JUST ASK HIS GRANDMA CUZ I'M NOT PREJUDICED, I JUST HAVE A GOOD EYE FOR DARLING. LOVE YOU ALL!
Darling, Darling, Darling. Autumn always has her helmet on even swinging and jumping, cracks me up.
I think you look stunning with wind-whipped hair. That is such a beatiful picture!
I love little boys! Speaking of, we should find a sitter for ours and go see the symphony in October. Interested?
Soooo cute. They are growing up fast.
Cute post. I love the Music Man and my Mom quoted it to me often when I was growing up. I know that line very well!
those pouty lips are so cute! Pretty smooth to have caught them too. Great pictures.. you are quite the photographer!
fun pics and comments, thanks for sending the blog address, your kids are so dang cute!
Post a Comment