She's so cute--it's fun to watch your kids grow up even though you're far awy
Nice shots of darling Alice! Did you take those? She is such a pretty girl. And, I love the feet dangling. Always the lady!
Just today I was telling Brian how Emma is transforming into a young lady right in front of our eyes. It's a bit eerie, isn't it?
Those are great pictures...I need a camera like yours, or a cute daughter.
Wait a minute! Not a baby, true, but still a little girl for about 10 more years. No need to rush the inevitable! Love, mom.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She's so cute--it's fun to watch your kids grow up even though you're far awy
Nice shots of darling Alice! Did you take those? She is such a pretty girl. And, I love the feet dangling. Always the lady!
Just today I was telling Brian how Emma is transforming into a young lady right in front of our eyes. It's a bit eerie, isn't it?
Those are great pictures...I need a camera like yours, or a cute daughter.
Wait a minute! Not a baby, true, but still a little girl for about 10 more years. No need to rush the inevitable! Love, mom.
Post a Comment