Um, where are you and Michael? We did the disco one, but I couldn't get it to imbed on our blog. Looks like you were more successful! Glad you made it out of Portland; it's CRAZY up there! No snow here.
I've seen a couple of other people do those, but I think yours turned out the best! Perhaps it is most natural to see children's faces on dancing elf bodies.
4 comments:
Alice and Seth look like they are having fun, but Thomas doesn't seem too sure...
Um, where are you and Michael? We did the disco one, but I couldn't get it to imbed on our blog. Looks like you were more successful! Glad you made it out of Portland; it's CRAZY up there! No snow here.
I've seen a couple of other people do those, but I think yours turned out the best! Perhaps it is most natural to see children's faces on dancing elf bodies.
Merry Christmas!
You didnt elf YOURSELF- come on! We want to see you!
Post a Comment