I must ask did someone have flaming arm pits? Did Michael treat flaming arm pits?
Not that I know of . . . but maybe someone will one day, and this will be valuable information.
Who writes those warning labels?? Really... now i'm worried for a house fire. :D
I like the part that says "use daily for best results." Duh!
That's funny; I've never looked at the back of deoderant! Now I'm curious though - what would happen if you put it on next to the campfire? :)
That is a funny warning! I should read those because one time I burnt my armpit with deoderant because I cut myself shaving! It hurt!!! That is funny that they put that though.
Hey! I did not realize that I was giving such a dangerous christmas present!Next time I will read the warning labels.(Or not)Love Mom
Kyle uses this same brand, so I am thankful for your timely advice. : )
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I must ask did someone have flaming arm pits? Did Michael treat flaming arm pits?
Not that I know of . . . but maybe someone will one day, and this will be valuable information.
Who writes those warning labels?? Really... now i'm worried for a house fire. :D
I like the part that says "use daily for best results." Duh!
That's funny; I've never looked at the back of deoderant! Now I'm curious though - what would happen if you put it on next to the campfire? :)
That is a funny warning! I should read those because one time I burnt my armpit with deoderant because I cut myself shaving! It hurt!!! That is funny that they put that though.
Hey! I did not realize that I was giving such a dangerous christmas present!Next time I will read the warning labels.(Or not)Love Mom
Kyle uses this same brand, so I am thankful for your timely advice. : )
Post a Comment