Sunday, January 11, 2009

Two-Year-Old Eye For the Martha Stewart Guy

"Mom, don't lookit me.  I o-tay.  I not doin' any-fing."
"No Mom.  No lookit!"
Because he didn't want me to know he'd been giving my Martha Stewart a foamie sticker googly-eyed foo-man-choo makeover.

I think it's a good look for her.

12 comments:

Swordfish said...

How original. He is showing the signs of creativity. You better watch out.

Phoebe said...

That is very funny.

Andrea said...

That is hilarious!

vcsings said...

So cute! Love you all! Didn't get the Sunday call, so I will try you tonight. Love mom

Alisha B. Whitman said...

I too like the creativity! And she looks so nice and festive now.

Parkside View said...

Oh! That was so stinkin' cute...and funny! I've still got the giggles thinking about it!

Lanes said...

Definitely an improvement. Way to go Thomas.

Lanes said...

oh and add the word nubbin to your list. it's how justin describes Davis' feet and I can't stand that word!

Raina said...

That is too perfect! Good job of bringing out the camera too. I especially love the penguin.

Anonymous said...

It looks as if your two year old keeps you as busy as mine. I hope your family had a great Christmas. I finally found out this week that Ethan's second grade teacher's maiden name was "Baker." You mentioned months ago that you thought she was "Miss Baker." You were right.

jennis said...

I like it. Martha Stewart has never looked better!

Erin said...

Send it to Martha immediately. i am sure she would love the makeover. I amrather impressed with the placement of googly-eyes and all. Way to go Thomas.