Alice's pre-school class learned some Chinese phrases for the New Year. She has been adamant these last two weeks that one of the phrases is "Hey you, fat boy."
When I got the February newsletter from her school last week the heading read "GUNG HAY FAT CHOY!" Which translated, means "Happy New Year!"
8 comments:
That is seriosuly TOO funny!
I think I prefer hey you, fat boy! It's a friendly greeting, right?
how hilarious! it does sound so much like what she thought, though.
Awesome! I dare her to say that to someone on the street in an attempt to wish him a Happy New Year. Just make sure he's not fat. :)
So Alice! Love the picture!Love MOM
Absolutly!!! I just need you to measure how big her waste is around and the lenghth from the waste to whereever you want the bottom of it to hit. Then tell me what colors or buy the yarn and send it to me. I wont charge you anything more than Yarn and shipping, maybe $10 lol. I am sure I owe you something! I am trying to get better at them and when I make them for wool diaper covers it will probably be like $50 because the wool is more expensive. But anyway- Email me and let me know what you think! Josieannking@hotmail.com
Of course... they sound pretty similar to me! I think she's a smart cookie to find similar sounds and try to remember it!
Oh! I love it!
Post a Comment