I'm totally jealous. How fun!
Man what a date! I'm having to remind myself here, "Thou shalt not covet!"
Awesome! What night are you going to Wicked? We are going on the 17th! (oops - we didn't realize there would be an enrichment thing that same night.)
What a great date night! Hooray for getting tickets to Wicked! I love that show.
Wow. Those are some good date nights! I'm making Kyle take me to see Peter Pan the ballet in April. He's so not thrilled about it. I hope you like Wicked!
That sounds like a divine date night! When and where are you seeing Wicked? Lucky!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I'm totally jealous. How fun!
Man what a date! I'm having to remind myself here, "Thou shalt not covet!"
Awesome! What night are you going to Wicked? We are going on the 17th! (oops - we didn't realize there would be an enrichment thing that same night.)
What a great date night! Hooray for getting tickets to Wicked! I love that show.
Wow. Those are some good date nights! I'm making Kyle take me to see Peter Pan the ballet in April. He's so not thrilled about it. I hope you like Wicked!
That sounds like a divine date night! When and where are you seeing Wicked? Lucky!
Post a Comment