Seth's class recently had a local artist come to their class and teach them about sculpture. Seth made this really cool elephant with crocodile legs and tail. I personally think it is one of the finest pieces of sculpture I've ever seen. This thing belongs in the Louvre.

And for his second sculpture, he made this.

When I first saw it I didn't know what to say. It looks . . . . it looks very, um, brown. And oblong. And very floating in what appears to be water. Hem. Herk.
I had to ask him to "Tell me about it."

He calls it "Little Brown Man in a Little Brown Boat."
Phew.
6 comments:
Well of course it's a little brown man in a little brown boat!
Genius!!! Brown men.... in a brown boat... of course!!! I think the sculptures are GREAT! :D
Those are cute pics.
Ha! Your commentary is most excellent. Where in your home are you going to display your new works of art?
Not quite ready for the Louvre yet.
Very interesting man in a boat. A mom should never jump to conclusions,right? Love you!
Oh my gosh, I love the little brown man in his little brown boat. These are the stories that you will laugh about for years, I love that you are preserving so many fun childhood times. Your kids are going to CHERISH them!
Post a Comment