I love this. Please tell me it is totally candid...to find him like this, I would have died with delight!
That's a great pic! I love kids-they're so funny!!
That is SO cute!!
Like mother, like son. I think that is the perfect way to get distracted! This picture is awesome!
Kristen . . . totally candid. I went looking for him, and there he was!
That is hilarious! What a kid! At least he likes to read!
That is so funny. I would panic if Olivia wasn't right home from the bus, but I would dance a happy dance if I EVER found her reading without coercion.
THIS PICTURE SHOULD BE IN A MAGAZINE! A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS!
This is too cute. I wish it was me up in that tree just missing for awhile lost in a good book!!
Looks like he's taking after his Mom. So cute!
Awesome!!! Reminds me of myself at that age.
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I love this. Please tell me it is totally candid...to find him like this, I would have died with delight!
That's a great pic! I love kids-they're so funny!!
That is SO cute!!
Like mother, like son. I think that is the perfect way to get distracted! This picture is awesome!
Kristen . . . totally candid. I went looking for him, and there he was!
That is hilarious! What a kid! At least he likes to read!
That is so funny. I would panic if Olivia wasn't right home from the bus, but I would dance a happy dance if I EVER found her reading without coercion.
THIS PICTURE SHOULD BE IN A MAGAZINE! A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS!
This is too cute. I wish it was me up in that tree just missing for awhile lost in a good book!!
Looks like he's taking after his Mom. So cute!
Awesome!!! Reminds me of myself at that age.
Post a Comment