Blogging is not a priority right now. I am busy, busy, busy.
I have to make Seth's costume for the school play. He is a cockroach, which is exactly the part he was hoping for.
It will be his birthday on Tuesday (Eight? Who gave him permission to grow up so quickly???). I get to make cake. I love making cake.
I have yet to finish the laundry created by camping trips two consecutive weekends in a row. The last load is in the dryer now . . .
Family is coming, both mine and Michael's. We'll celebrate birthdays, graduation (Michael again, no he's not done yet . . . just adding more letters to his name, as is his habit) Seth's baptism and The Rose Festival, and it is always more fun to have family celebrate with us. My sister just came home from her mission and she is coming too!!! I guess I should clean.
At some point I should also toilet train T. But it is so much work, and I am lazy . . .
Plus there are all the exciting end of the school year activities, field day, pre-school graduation, school picnics, programs, you get the idea.
The point is, I'm going on a hiatus. Maybe a week. Maybe two. Until I get my act together and am able to produce some quality material. Consider yourselves warned, internets. Things might be a little dull without me around. (Wait, did the internet just heave a giant sigh of relief?)
6 comments:
Ha ha! Have fun with all your visitors. We'll have to make it up there sometime soon. And congrats on rearing S to the ripe old age of 8.
NNNNOOOOOOO! I check your blog at least a couple hundered times a day just in case my google reader is wrong!
One of the things that I like about people coming to visit is I am then forced into really giving the house a good cleaning. Have fun with everything. I would love to see Seth as a cockroach.
I hear ya! This is a busy time of year. And while I will greatly miss all of your witty comentary on life, I know that with plethora of things you have going, I can look forward to even more posts in the future. Yes!!!!
Oh, and the cockroach costume...good luck with that one!
If you need some good absorbent cloth training pants that wont leak you know who to call! Have fun!!
No, it definatly did *not* heave a sigh of relief, your blog is so fun, I'll miss it. Sounds like a busy busy few weeks, have fun! And toilet training T? Really? I havnt even considered it yet and Moses is older...oh boy.
I hear ya, Mandy. Blogging is not my priority right now either. We'll miss you, but totally understand. Have fun with all your guests and activities!
Post a Comment