Monday, May 18, 2009

Lessons Learned When Living in Oregon

You can't let your Shirly Temple expectations get too high, even if you spend the night with your hair in rollers.

5 comments:

Parkside View said...

Mandy, you are always good for a laugh, even if it's at the expense of a poor, young girl whose head is needlessly sore from enduring a night of wearing curlers. Even though your efforts were in vain, she's still as cute as a button!

Swordfish said...

Oh sorry about the curls. I could tell you spent a lot of time on them. At least you have the rain to blame, Rainee's hair just won't hold a curl, so I ended up buying her a curly hair piece to clip in when she wants curly hair and for dancing competitions and reviews.

vcsings said...

Another magazine worthy picture!I love seeing the kids in their day to day antics. I know it is time consuming for you to update as often as you do, but it means alot to grannies like me. Love You!

Amy D said...

I remember those curlers so well! She's still just as cute as ever, curly hair or not!

The King Family said...

She is SO big! And so cute!!