Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Seth's Baptism

Lanie did all the refreshments and totally rocks the #8 cookie cutter. Thanks Lanes, I owe you!
The family that was present. My kids possess mad family-photo wrecking skills.

10 comments:

vcsings said...

I absolutely LOVE the # eight cookie cutters! I wish I had another 8 year old to have an excuse to use them!Thanks for the cute pics. Love mom

Mandy said...

Congratulations Seth! I seriously can't believe he is 8! Wow that means I am 7 years older than when I first met Seth! I LOVE the crocodile cake! Let us know next time you are in Utah. We would love to see you!

Swordfish said...

Congratulation Seth, 8 rocks!!!! See you soon.

Jenn said...

Congratulations Seth! Love the cookies!

Julie said...

Isn't that a special day? I loved D's baptism day. That 8th birthday is pretty huge--baptism, Cub Scouts, Faith in God. Lots of fun! Those cookies are SO cute!!

Jen said...

So great! Wish we could've been there! I love the 8 cookies, did she use Royal Icing? Congratulations, Seth!

Parkside View said...

Ha! I love the family picture. You look so poised and lovely...it apears as though you're a pro at looking photogenic while your offspring are going nuts. That's the sign of a truly gifted mother!

And the #8 cookies are making me hungry.

Melanie said...

Wow! You have an 8-year old. Now that's a sure sign you're getting old!

Amy D said...

What darling cookies! Happy baptism to Seth!

amydear said...

Mmm, did you save me a cookie? Have fun in Utah. We'll have to get together when you get back. Tell Seth "hi" from my gang. Congrats on the first baptism.