I already own Michael Jackson's History albums, so I don't care that his music is sold out all over town.
My dreadmill motor decided to kick the bucket in the summertime (the summertime part is the blessing). That buys me a little more time of outdoor running before I have to replace it. Also, sometimes its nice to feel more like a runner and less like a gerbil on it's wheel.
My sister Brianna has been visiting for a whole week! She helped me to plan and execute Alice's 5th birthday party, and proved her skills as a painter of kid faces.
We have a pool. The kids are exhausted every night by dinnertime from it's use.
Michael's call schedule has been unusually light (knock on wood).
This economy has me thinking that I've never been so thankful to have no retirement savings and to not own our own house.
I get to see my Utah family and friends soon!
10 comments:
I can't wait to see you!!! It will be fun hanging out with all the cousins. Be safe driving....I am very thankful everyday that Rick has a job and we have savings:)
Way to look on the bright side of things, that is my motto. We can't wait to see you in Utah either. I think Scott and I would like to have your family over for dinner one night, maybe when Michael joins you????? the kids would love it.
So sorry about Dora, but those are some real blessings; way to recognize them! I'd probably still be grumbling! Isn't it nice to wear the kids out by bedtime? :D See you soon!
Glad you can see the bright side of things! Cant wait to see you next week!
That's the Spirit!Bring some of it with you so it can rub off on me! Drive safely!
You must be doing some mega running to kill your treadmill motor. Sounds like you must be ready for your half-marathon (you crazy woman, you). So when is it, or did you already run?
When are you coming again? Do not, I repeat, do NOT leave Utah without seeing us!!!
Have a great trip! We want to see you when you get back, although we're headed to Utah in August. I love your list of blessings -- especially about the retirement and house stuff. I'm hoping we're still right side up on our house.
When are you coming to Utah? You have been busy with birthday's over there.
Mandy you make me laugh! I love your perspective on life. I second the thankful we have no retirement savings or own our own home! Hope your trip to UT was fabulous. We of course would have loved to see you but we more than anyone understand the trying to see everyone while carting kids around really isn't practical!
Post a Comment