Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Transcendent Generosity: A Give-Away

This is Toby. He is a train. Well, technically a tram engine, which you would know if you have close association with a three year old boy who loves Thomas the Tank Engine.

We have a surplus Toby at our house. He came in the mail yesterday as a "free gift" with some of our recently recalled and then returned Thomas accessories. Do you want him? Do you know a little boy or girl who does? Good. Leave me a comment letting me know that you do. It wouldn't hurt to tell me how much you like me and admire me while you are at it. Then again, the winner will be random . . . so it doesn't really matter what you say, as long as it is nice.
Leave a comment.

7 comments:

ellen said...

I could find a good home for Toby.

Jen said...

well, random, schmandom. I love you, think you are great, so beautiful, gifted, and graceful. I think you are super mom, health nut extraordinaire, and downright cool beans. So, can I please have Toby to give to the boy sleeping upstairs who just took off his conductor overalls and traded them for his jammies ever so reluctantly???

Much love,

your BFF

Gabriel and Amber Spencer said...

Hey, love the pics of the houses. Charm, charm, charm. Even the falling chimney. Your kids are darling. Glad to get an update.

Tamy said...

Well it looks like you have a lot of homes for Toby but if you need a really good home X would love it, hug it, kiss it and never let it go. Of course you are my favorite cousin, you are beautiful, witty, outgoing, funny and talented.
Love you
Tamy:)

vcsings said...

WOW! I think you have opened a can of worms! I also think that you are all of the wonderful things from the above comments, but I do not want the train. Thanks anyway. Love you!

Raina said...

I do NOT need Toby, but can't get over Jen's comment! I'm Laughing Out Loud!!!! Love it. Good luck. :D

BrittanyW said...

I could use that! Tate actually watched me open this link and was staring at it. That is funny that you don't want it. I get so sick of having so many toys around but I guess that is just what happens.