Thursday, November 19, 2009

Short Term Memory Loss

I'm getting really worried about myself. I'm only turning 32 next month, but I feel like I have the memory of a 70 year old woman. I even made a special trip to Costco for some Omega-3 supplements. I know I have something I'm forgetting . . .


5 comments:

Parkside View said...

I think we may have that in common. I used to be able to memorize things and remember things (despite my carrying around a Franklin planner-that was purely a status symbol)...I'm not sure where I was going with that one?

Jen said...

I think that is the age where I lost it....

vcsings said...

VERY FUNNY! OK, WHERE IS THE REST OF THE POST?

Jenn said...

Well, I'm only turning 30 next month, and I am feeling it too! I think I can blame a lot of it on being preggo, but not all of it! Braden is always saying things to me like, "Silly mom, you must've forgot!" Yup. Very nice.

Amy D said...

I think it's great that you posted that same post twice. That's very telling :) It sounds like something I would do!