My kids don't eat.
I do.
I'd put a half-marathon on my New Year's resolution list, but I tried that last year and my knee didn't agree. This year I resolve to be good to my knee. Maybe 13.1 miles will be on the roster for 2011.
Did you see the new 2011 Toyota Sienna? I want one more than I want a Boxter, which is saying something. I'm one of those women who always swore to never drive a minivan, but practicality wins over style once you are a mom. And when Toyota can blend practicality and style like this, well it's a no brainer. Too bad I'd have to sell a kidney to buy it. Though, I actually only need one kidney . . . .
I don't want to brag, well, yes I do. Alice is the most graceful dancer in her ballet/tap/gymnastics class. So there. And the cutest.
We are taking the kiddos to Great Wolf Lodge in a couple of weeks for Michael's vacation. Any tips from GWL veterans out there?
I made the mistake of watching The Bachelor last night for the first time ever. It was so awkward. And uncomfortable. And the women are catty and desperate. Please help me to find something else to do on Monday nights when Michael is working so I never have to watch it again, because without intervention, I probably will.
15 comments:
Please keep me informed on when your hi.lair.io.us video will air on Funniest Videos (or is it h.i.la.riou.s...or hila.ir.io.us...or h.i.l.a.i.r.o.u.s...or....?)
P.S.
I think you are too cute!
I would try to talk you out of watching the Bachelor, but I can't seem to get myself away from it. It is so trashy and yet I love it. And like you said, hubby is working, kids are in bed...what else are you going to do? Guilty pleasures...
Wow! That's so fun about AFHV. Is that even an acronym that's used? Who knows. I never watch that show, so you'll have to be sure and tell me when Thomas makes his debut. And maybe you'll be there waving from the audience. Our Sienna has 38,000 miles left on the warranty, at which point we'll probably trade in for the new one. Nice! Kyle won't agree with this plan, but I have 38,000 miles to talk him into it. Thanks for the misc.
did you watch "conveyor belt of love" too? Because I am pretty sure that was the WORST show I have ever laid eyes on!
YOU CAN WATCH THE FUNNIEST NEW SHOW EVER! BRIANNA AND I WATCHED IT LAST NIGHT AFTER THE BACHELOR. IT IS CALLED "LOVE ON A CONVEYOR BELT"(or something like that). WE LAUGHED OUR HEADS OFF. KIND OF LIKE BACHELOR, BUT FUN. 5 GIRLS SIT ON STOOLS AND WATCH 35 MEN GLIDE BY ON A CONVEYOR BELT. EACH GUY HAS 30 SECONDS TO IMPRESS THE GIRLS WHO THEN HOLD UP A SIGN "INTERESTED or NOT INTERESTED". IF MORE THAN ONE GIRL WANTS TO DATE A GUY, THE GUY DECIDES. ONCE THE DATE IS PICKED, HE CAN BE BUMPED IF THE GIRL FINDS ANOTHER GUY SHE LIKES BETTER. AT THE END THE 5 GO ON A DATE WITH THE ONE THEY ENDED UP WITH. YOU HAVE TO WATCH TO APPRECIATE. TRY IT NEXT MONDAY AT 9:00 MS TIME. LOVE YOU!
I didn't watch it . . . I have next week to form my own opinion though (if I don't get some decent library books by then, anyway!)
Sorry I am also at a loss for Monday night TV viewing. Scott was also at work and I ended up reading blogs until bed time. Is that really any better than watching reality TV dating shows?? I am not so sure. Good luck with AFV. Also Wolf Lodge looks like a blast. Have a great time.
I totaly want to go to GWL it looks SOOOO fun. I can't wait for your review. And it is super close to my dad's house. Way Cool!
Hey, we just planned our trip to Williamsburg for spring break! We can't wait to go. Did you get a deal at GWL? Wonder if it's good for toddlers or only older kids. What do you think? Maybe we'll stay there. Bummer we won't be there at the same time.
Let me know when Thomas will be made famous so we can watch it! We missed you guys at Christmas. I can't believe you don't love watching the Bachelor. I love that show and I love watching those girls get catty. I can even get Eric to watch that with me.
Don't stop watching The Bachelor. It's awkward and surreal, but so fun! I am an avid watcher, although that probably doesn't surprise you with my general level of entertainment and intelligence. Also, as far as your knee goes, get the book ChiRunning. It just might change your life. Also, Born to Run. But that is more of a fun book, but it will inspire you. You can do that half this year, and do it pain free!
Can't wait to see the video, but in the meantime, you crack me up well enough. If you find a cure for the bachelor addiction, please let me know. It's a shameful epidemic that I have also come down with.
Our boys keep asking if we can send one of our videos to AFV, so good for you for actually doing it! I agree, though, that the funniest ones never win. And you'll have to let me know how you like GWL. My sister-in-law was looking into it for a family vacation sometime. Have fun!
We've done the GWL here in VA several times. Lots of fun. No tips to offer. Just fun all around. One night was plenty, with swimming for two days. And I've been sucked in by the Bachelor a few times, too, and felt truly embarrassed that those women were part of my species.
I didnt even AFV was still on TV! How cool!
Post a Comment