It is time to grow a few more inches . . . my fragile heart can't abide seeing you guard boys twice your size anymore.
Love, Mom
Dear Michael,
I tried to talk you into the four-year-residency instead of the six. This is me saying I told you so . . . and I still love you despite it all. And I know you'll never read this anyway, because all you ever do is sleep and work.
Love, Mandy
Dear Century 21,
Yes I look at houses on your website every day. No I'm not ready to buy. Stop bugging me.
Mandy
Dear Dora our Explorer,
Stop breaking. That is all.
Mandy
Dear Utah,
Get ready.
Mandy
Dear Cadbury Mini-Eggs,
Please try to be a little less delicious. I am trying to maintain a modicum of self control here. Also, what exactly is the addictive substance that Cadbury puts into your shell? It had better not be crack. But I have my suspicions.
Mandy
Dear Daylight Savings,
I like falling back much more than springing forward. Just for the record.
Mandy
11 comments:
Good letters!
Oh My. You made me laugh. thanks. I read it to Scott and he says "you are not the only one who loves cadbury cream eggs during easter" and to that I say it is a good thing that they only make them once a year and Easter is in weeks and I will no longer buy them.
you are a creative little thing......I agree with the daylight savings. I have been tired all day!
Thanks for my Monday Morning laugh!
Yes, we are all trying to stay away from the mini cadbury eggs!
Utah is ready and waiting!Only 14 more months!
Dear Mandy...
Don't leave for Utah! We need more beautiful -inside and out- people in LO:).
Dear Spencer
Did I ever tell you what a *delight* it was to drive all the way back to Wal-Mart to make you pay for the Cadbury egg that I discovered you had stolen and consumed half of upon arriving home? You said you didn't like it very much. Perhaps you should have gone for the mini Cadbury eggs.
Amber
Dear Spencer,
I'm with you, the creme eggs are just sick. Obey your mom. She knows what she's talking about.
Mandy
Love the letters, especially the one to Michael. You guys have one more year, right?
You make me laugh. A lot. Glad you are starting to think about Utah, if only because it must mean the end is in sight. Miss you. It's raining in San Antonio. Pouring. Makes me miss Portland.
I've been thinking of you and house hunting! Your day of reckoning is almost here. We're coming your way on the 23-24th, we definitely have to get together. I demand it.
Love your letters! And bless Seth's little heart. He's so trying to do his best there. Points for effort, Seth!
Post a Comment