Okay . . . I know I'm a little late for Easter, but I'm still finding those pesky green strands of plastic Easter grass stuck to the bottom of my feet, so I figure the season hasn't really passed yet.
Our egg hunt was rained out, so we did a mini-indoor hunt. Notice in the picture how the nieces and nephew look perfectly normal.
Now . . .
Notice my children. Their poses, their expressions . . . so not normal. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, my kids have mad photo-wrecking skills.

The loot from an egg. Funny how exciting a few cents are when you are 3 1/2 years old.

Classic Easter lipwear. Dior has a new line coming out to mimic this look. She's such a trendsetter.

He managed to find the only two one-dollar bills in the whole hunt. Lucky.

2 comments:
I will not tell my children that some bunnies put money in eggs. They know no such tale. I love your kids expressions. That one of Alice is so cute. She actually is quite model-like with her porcelain skin and waify-ness.
I love the blue lipstic! Hey, nothing is wrong with a little spunk and personality!Your kids have both! Love you!
Post a Comment