Friday, July 2, 2010

Wedding Numero Dos

Emily married Brant the day after Tyler married Krista. Did I mention we were busy?

We went to a lot of work to get these kiddos dressed up and matchy so that they could have lovely pictures like this one . . . You know, the classic kind with no silly faces . . . everyone is looking at the camera . . .

So utterly not frame-worthy.
My little sis with my little gal.
Great Grandma and T. She doesn't get to love on him very often, so I'm glad he let her seize this opportunity.
Jack is Deven and Emily's precious little foster baby. So introspective. He's really intellectualizing about a more efficient hydrogen fuel cell in this picture . . . he just doesn't quite have the necessary language to explain it all to us yet.
Love this shot of Grandpa and the boys.
I'm Grace's favorite auntie.
Really.
Wait . . . Grace . . . don't look at my face! Don't look . . .
Heck. Okay, she just realized she doesn't know me from Adam. But one day I'll be her favorite auntie.
My fam. All of nine of us.
Shoot. This post is getting kind of longish. I shall expound upon the reception in a future bloggity. And you already saw the cake, which was pretty much the highlight anyway.
And Em has a husband now. I should include a picture of him at some point, I suppose.

2 comments:

amydear said...

Your little sisters aren't so little any more! Good thing we aren't getting any older, right? Glad you had fun at your TWO weddings.

Emily said...

Ha! I was about to say....um...where's my husband? All these pictures are pictures of little kids!

But thanks to you and Michael for documenting it!

And thanks for the awesome cake.

And the little girls' flowers.

Etc!