All it would take to copy would be:I might have too much red in my house . . . I could copy the whole thing in blue or green though! All I need is a winning lottery ticket so my fantasy bedroom can join me in our destiny.
Gimme gimme gimme.
Okay. I think it is out of my system now. Thanks for still being my friend. (This is where you say, "Darn tootin'. I'll be your friend forever, even though that looks like a crazy cat lady bedroom.")
Post Edit: Listen people. I know you read my blog. I read my google statistics/statcounter and I know that you are out there. So comment. Now. The fact that I have received ZERO comments on my last two posts is depressing to me. So hurry up and give me some positive reinforcement before I go PRIVATE which I consider the blogging equivalent of taking all my toys and going home. That is all.
Post Post Edit: Okay, that was a little harsh. Sorry. I just like hearing about how cute my kids are.
13 comments:
I hear you on the comments. Seems like no one is commenting on any of my posts either. Oh wait, I haven't posted hardly anything in the past month. Oh well. I actually really like the bedroom and have been really itching to do something cute with ours as well. It will never happen though.
I LOVE the room, especially the table is Way cool! I read your blog but I have nothing intelligant to say.....I love reading your blog though:)
I bet your kids would look cute in that red bedroom. Scott says he wouldn't sleep in a red room, so I guess I need a different scheme.
Mandy, I love reading your blog!!!
I think the lack of comments is due to the end of summer and people being busy getting their vacationing in, getting ready for school, etc. I had to go and have a BABY I was so desperate for comments. You should try it. Love the red bedroom. Never too much red.
Thanks everybody, I feel much better now. But feel free to keep 'em coming!
You can NEVER have too much RED in your house (says the lady with the RED refrigerator).
Mandy.. your kids are cute and this is a comment:) hahahhahhah! Btw.. nothing wrong with buying a lottery ticket here and there right?! LOL! If only.
Hey, I just took some percocet for some post-surgery pain and now I can't sleep- so I'm poking around your blog at 3:00 a.m.! Don't be creeped out by that, okay? Two colors you can never go wrong with in decorating....red or chartreuse. Fun post.
i love reading your blog. tell you what, you comment on mine and i'll comment on yours more. sound good? lol
Mandy, Mandy, Mandy. It's not you, it's the fact that it's summer. We love you--and your kids! :)
dont worry mandy..I never get comments either anymore, but I attributed it to not commenting on blogs myself. Sorry Ive been absent on yours, its always so fun to read..and the red room is fun!!
Darn tootin'. I'll be your friend forever, even though that looks like a crazy cat lady bedroom.
(That was an easy comment to make 'cause all I had to do was copy and paste.....I thought you disabled right click on this blog.)
And your children are adorable!
Post a Comment