Thursday, October 7, 2010

Simple Math

3+2=5

Somehow this seems much less complex on paper than it does in reality.


20 comments:

Vixie said...

Congrats, so is it real for this time? How fun for you.

Aspen said...

Are you having twins? What is this? How am I so out of touch with your life?

ellen said...

Are you expecting twins?!?

Mandy said...

We're having twins . . . spring 2011!

Fancy Nancy said...

Mandy, this is such exciting news! I am so happy I ran into you tonight!!! WOW... there are very few major surprises in life like this... I am sure your mind is going crazy!!! You do not look like you are even pregnant, let alone twins. Congrats...WOW!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! what a fun surprise! you are such an amazing mom, and you will have such great helpers with your older ones! congratulations!! i can't wait to read about your journey! :)

Mauri said...

What?? Congrats! That is SO exciting!!

gaylyn said...

how about 5+2= 7. glad you have the mini van!

Parkside View said...

No stinkin' way! That is such wonderful news. Congratulations. And if anyone is up for the challenge of two at the same time, it is you. You go, Wonder Woman!

Jen said...

OH MY GOODNESS, girl! We have the SAME life. All I have to say is I am HERE for you! I think you should call me.

Phoebe said...

I am SO excited for you guys!

Julie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!! I have several friends with twins, and they all say that the first year is tricky, but after that they are much easier than single babies. I guess you'll become an expert on whether or not they are right :-). Very fun!!!

Raina said...

Wow!!! Congratulations!!! I will pray for you. :D
You really do look fantastic!!!

Val Moir said...

Congratulations-- twins wow. That is fun news!

Melanie said...

Wow! Two for one! Congratulations!

Melanie said...

Wow! Two for one! Congratulations!

Jen said...

Holy cow! I guess this is for real! How do you not have a pooch yet? Are you very far along? Are you feeling ok? Oh goodness. If anyone can do this, you can!

Jared and Dani said...

Mandy-I blog stalked you from Mel, but I just wanted to tell you Congrats. If you have questions or just want to talk about any of it I would love to talk to you. I will not tell you that it will be easy (even after the first year) but you will not trade it for anything. My kids are truly best friends and have such a special connection. I have a great book about multiple pregnancies that you can borrow if you would like... lots of milkshakes, you need to do all you can to get their weights up!

MegaPPod said...

Aaaaaahhhhhh! That's what I would be thinking. And then I would get over it and be really excited, which I definitely am for you! Glad it isn't me, but I think you guys are amazing and am thrilled for your family! Congratulations!!!

BrittanyW said...

I am comment #20! Wow! I am so excited that you are having twins! You are going to love it. There is something special about being a twin mom. It is the funnest thing. If you need any tips let me know. My girls are now 2 and things are not easier just tricky in there own new way. It is just so much fun having 2 babies at the same time!!! COngrats!