I'm still here. According to the doc, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. Being comfortable is a distant memory, but at this point the girls are still better off
in than
out. And that is all I have to say about that. Because if you can't say something nice . . . .
Alice's quote of the week pretty much sums it up:
"Mom! You are so slow you move like a tortoise!" Then she looked at me sideways with her eyes a little squinty, and said, "Actually, you kind of look like one too."
Thanks sis.
6 comments:
Slow and steady wins the race. At any rate, I bet you are the most beautiful tortoise ever!
Best wishes to you on your final moments of pregnancy! (I didn't specify hours, days, or weeks because if you can't say something nice....)
34 weeks and still going strong but slow, I would say that both you and your babies are pretty lucky. The longer they stay in the better for them, the more miserable for you, hang in there Super Mom
"not going anywhere soon..." famous last words of my OB exactly 24 hours before I was in full blown labor with the twins. Never trust a doctor......(oops!)
congratulations on making it to 34 weeks. Everyday, every hour right now is a blessing for the girls. Hang in there, just a little bit more.
I keep checking your blog to see if there are two little additions to the family. But two healthy babies are so much more fun than having to go back and forth to the hospital. I wish I was around to help you out! I still remember all those days you took my kids for me! In fact, I think of it OFTEN! Thank you so much, you are an angel in my eyes! Good Luck!
I was just checking in to see if they had arrived, I am glad they are still inside of you too!
Post a Comment