Haven't found a house.
Haven't cooked a real dinner (fish sticks, spaghetti and gardenburgers don't count as cooking in my book) in weeks.
Haven't had to clean the house . . . Michael has kept up. He also has this whole week off to enjoy spring break with the kiddos while I veg out.
Not comfortable, but hoping for a little more time.
4 comments:
I'm waiting with baited breath. I'm sure you're oh so uncomfortable. I know how bad it is with ONE baby, let alone TWINS. Hang in there, Mandy. They'll be here before you know it!
Dang it! I guess that means I haven't cooked a real dinner in years!
Hang in there, sweetie ;)
I can't begin to imagine. Hang in there! Oh, and you better post a pic of your belly with your kid(s) hiding underneath it.
Mandy, I call your mom every day and bug her about how you are doing, instead of trying to track you down. So, just keep your mom in the know, and then I will know. I think of you everyday, please know we love you, and the twinesessss.
Post a Comment