I'm about to pee my pants. You totally crack me up. I saw a woman in the mother's room at church the other day with a 2 year old and a one year old. Both latched on at the same time. I should probably say it looked very motherly, but in fact, it creeped me out. I feel for you. Glad your sense of humor hasn't been sucked out yet ; )
4 comments:
love it!
and you are doing a great job!
I'm about to pee my pants. You totally crack me up. I saw a woman in the mother's room at church the other day with a 2 year old and a one year old. Both latched on at the same time. I should probably say it looked very motherly, but in fact, it creeped me out. I feel for you. Glad your sense of humor hasn't been sucked out yet ; )
Mandi, you are absolutely amazing! I can't tell you that enough!
Post a Comment