I know I've mentioned this . . . but I really really really love the kid's school. They put on productions like this:

Seth was a pirate. The highlight of the entire production for him was when he got to engage in a mock sword/tomahawk battle with an indian. I loved the song and dance numbers. I'm not biased or anything, but I think he deserves a grade-school Tony award.
Seth with the cast members from his class.


Alice was the lucky ducky who got to attend every performance but one. She loved it, and was slightly heartbroken she wasn't old enough to participate herself.

Sidenote: If that girl doesn't start growing some permanent teeth she'll be on an applesauce and milkshake diet.
1 comment:
We're lucky to be at a school where there is this one teacher who is passionate about doing a school musical every year. I am always impressed with what they are able to pull off. Peter Pan sounds like it would be perfect. I have a three year old who could really fit the part of one of the "lost boys" (Where's Garrett? I have no idea!)
Post a Comment