Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Break Out The Backpacks! (Two Weeks Ago . . . .)

First day at a brand new school as a fifth grader! Why does his mother never manage to cut his hair before the first day of school? It's been on the list of things to do (along with about thirty other items) for weeks!
Second grade, here she comes!
Thomas had to wait a couple of weeks before preschool started. This sad circumstance caused the shedding of quite a few tears (his and mine). His first day shall be documented in a future bloggity.

We made quite an entourage on our walk there, didn't we?
Seth and Alice have been riding their bikes to and from school this week. I am thoroughly enjoying living so close to their school.

You'd think life would feel simpler with fewer kids around, but the coming bloggity posts will demonstrate that simplicity was not to be . . .

2 comments:

Parkside View said...

And quite a good-looking entourage, I must say! What an adorable bunch you have there.

Amy D said...

I think the more kids you get rid of, the harder it gets :)