"I'm too old to sit on Santa's lap, thank you very much....... but I wouldn't mind at all if he brought me a Wii game or a Ninjago Lego set, I suppose."

"Why yes, I
have been a very good girl. I help with the babies and only fight with Thomas
occasionally. I would like a praying mantis habitat. You haven't had any other little girls asking for praying mantis habitats, have you? I do hope there is not a shortage."

"Hello there Santa! Don't ask if I've been a good boy. I think the twin sister situation should count as a handicap toward my overall goodness. The fact is, I'm a five year old boy. I do the best I can with what I have to work with. I have a fixation with bathroom humor, I can't keep my hands to myself and I loooooove to tease my sisters. Mom always says I'm a sweetheart though, and I'm pretty helpful most of the time. I also have an excellent attitude. Doesn't that count for something? Don't say anything.......while you think about it, I just thought I'd let you know I'd like a Hot Wheels racetrack. Certainly I've earned at least that....."
1 comment:
Those all sound like completely reasonable requests
Post a Comment