Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Quotable

Our kids have given us some excellent quotable material lately. Here are the highlights:

Seth (welcoming grandparents to the twins' mini-birthday party): "Come in! Take a good look around, 'cause our house is usually way messier than this!"

Seth: "Well mom, I would eat this dinner, except that it looks like a booger, tastes like snot and smells like a fart." (For the record, it was chicken, rice and broccoli.)

Alice (after being asked to get her bath towel and pajamas ready for her bedtime bath): "What am I, the maid?"

Thomas: "Mom, if you died, then I would be sad, because then nobody would make my cake on my birthday."

Thomas: "When I am alone in the forest and there is a bear, I will need to wear a diaper. Because it will be very scary, so I will pee my pants."

1 comment:

ellen said...

You need to pick a few of those and have them made into vinyl lettering for your walls. For reals. :)