Pre-school Graduation
How is my baby boy so very very big?
His teacher reported to me often that she just loved him. He was known to read books to the other kids in class. They would seek him out with picture books in hand, and he was usually happy to oblige.
Seth earned his Arrow of Light and transitioned into the 11-year-old scout troop. Isn't his scout leader a cutie?
Then he turned 11 and got a new bike.
I think he likes it, though the hand brakes are still a little intimidating to him.
I finally took the kiddos to the Children's Museum in Salt Lake. Alice always has to try the climbing walls.
May and June also brought piano recitals, scout camp-outs, Michael's new work website finally getting up, Seth's soccer team placing (3rd, I think....) in the regional tournament, Elementary school graduation for Seth, a 12-week Health and Fitness Challenge for Mandy (I met my goal and carved 2 minutes off my 5K time!) and mountains and mountains of yard work and laundry. It's never quiet around here!

No comments:
Post a Comment