Sunday, August 12, 2012

Theater Week

Next week is going to be a letdown..... This week Michael and I enjoyed "Juanito Bandito" at Pickleville Playhouse, Ashley and I saw a local stage production of "Steel Magnolias," and last night Michael and I loved every second of the UFOC's "My Fair Lady." My only disappointment is that we missed "Big River.". We've been riveted by the Olympics, and met up with dear Portland friends who were in town at the splash pad.
Sigh, hopefully the next few days of carpooling to swim lessons and soccer don't feel TOO much like drudgery.


The reunited Oregon kids

1 comment:

Parkside View said...

No kidding you want to pause and rewind on your children's growing up. Look how big they all are!

And speaking of rewind, I love the music of Big River and have always wanted to see the show since we sang the music in Crimson Colony (boy, those were the days!), but I bet it was a treat to watch Vanessa in My Fair Lady.