I am not your Cinderella, you need to pick up after yourself.
I am not your Prince Charming, I have no idea where your missing shoe is.
I am not McDonald's. If you don't like what is on the menu, you don't get to change the order.
You have five seconds to make the right choice or else your agency will be taken away (the irony of this one almost makes me laugh every time I say it).
You get what you get and you don't throw a fit.
I love your guts.
Buckle up Buttercup.
This is not a barn and you are not a pig. Please use your fork and napkin.
Sigh... This house was spotless ten minutes ago.
Did you chance to meet a frown? Do not let it stay!
Is this a tattle or a tell?
One day you will be thankful that I was such a mean mom.
2 comments:
Oohh, I'll have to try some of these!
hahhaha. Love it!
Post a Comment