It's true. They are two!
We had a little family party/carnival to celebrate. One of their gifts from Michael and I was a Step 2 slide. I was honestly worried they were going to wear their pants out before the party started, they play on it so much!
Evelyn at two is the family ham. She used to be more quiet, but now will do just about anything for a laugh. She is speaking full sentences, and sometimes has to translate for "Minnie" as Millie's speech can still be a little garbled at times. Amelia still has some security issues about being away from her mom, but loves "Eh-win" more than anyone else. They insist on waking each other up from their naps, because they get lonely when they are apart.
I marvel every day at how quickly they are growing, but also often find myself thinking that preschool can't come soon enough. I still can hardly get a single thing done all day long, but they are worth it. Happy birthday Amelia and Evelyn!
Amelia left, Evelyn right


2 comments:
Happy birthday to the girls. Wow, 2 years has gone so fast.
How has it been two years since laughing about their little rotisserie chicken legs?
Happy birthday!
Post a Comment