Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Seth's Birthday Wishes:

So far he has suggested that we buy him a:

Wii U (not getting that... The Wii has been a giant time-suck. We aren't going there again.)
Trampoline (Michael has spent enough time working trauma in the Emergency Room to automatically rule that one out)
Jet pack (ha)
Life-size catapult
Taser (scary..... Why did he even think of that?)
New set of scriptures (we're encouraging him to wait til the new editions come out this fall. Too bad they don't come out sooner!)
And my favorite request......bacon.

Anybody have reasonable birthday suggestions for a 12-year old boy?

7 comments:

ellen said...

Ian Burnett turns 12 tomorrow and I got him a year subscription to The New Era.

The King Family said...

12?!? How did that happen so fast? I remember when you brought him home from the hospital!

EmilynDev said...

He looks so grownup and handsome!

Swordfish said...

Wow....12 is hard. we have done BB guns, sling shots, tennis racquet but our most fun gift is a family trip/party like a day at Lagoon and let the birthday boy play games and document it with pics. Good luck

Rachel said...

Perplexus Balls!

Melanie said...

Bacon? Hilarious. I saw a tutorial for a bacon bouquet that would make the perfect gift. I can't believe he's 12!

Denise said...

How about a pass to the fun park? Thats not too dangerous.