Wednesday, December 12, 2007

That's My Boy!

I've noticed this week that the bathroom has been a bit cleaner than usual, with fewer little-boy type puddles on the floor. I complimented Seth on his newly honed aiming skills and he said, "Oh yeah. Sometimes I miss, but now I clean it up myself so you don't have to. And then I hang the towel back up so you don't have to do that either!"

Ew ew ew.

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Sooo...that means that he's using the towel, huh? Ew is right! And you've probably been using those towels, huh? Ugh. Well, at least he's got the right idea!

Amy D said...

Remind me to bring my own towels if we ever come to visit!

Kristen said...

Love your blog..and this is the best comment, I love it.

Clint said...

HAAAAA HA HA HA HA!

Oh man...oh man...ok...

HAAAA HA HA HA...hmm...HA HA HA!

Oh shoot...ok.........

HAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA...hee hee...

Alisha B. Whitman said...

That may be one of the times that the whole, "it's the thought that counts" doesn't make you feel much better. So gross. But that is impressive that he was trying to make your life easier.

Mandy said...

So this is what i have to look forward to! Evan refuses to use the toilet so he is still in diapers. I may just keep it that way for a long time!!Ew!

Josie said...

Hey guys, this is Josie and CLiff. I love your blog! I am glad I can check it now! That is so gross about seth... I am glad we dont have to go through the whole boy potty thing.