He is in the black shirt and gray pants. Flexible little guy, isn't he?
Hi-Yah!
Every time I go watch his class, I get the song stuck in my head for the next two days.
Everybody was kung-fu fighting
Those cats were fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightning
But they fought with expert timing
They were funky China men from funky Chinatown
They were chopping them up and they were chopping them down
It's an ancient Chineese art and everybody knew their part
From a feint into a slip, and kicking from the hip
Everybody was kung-fu fighting
Those cats were fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightning
But they fought with expert timing
There was funky Billy Chin and little Sammy Chung
He said here comes the big boss, lets get it on
We took a bow and made a stand, started swinging with the hand
The sudden motion made me skip now we're into a brand knew trip
Everybody was kung-fu fighting
Those cats were fast as lightning
In fact it was a little bit frightning
But they did it with expert timing
BREAKING NEWS: We have a new niece! Her name is Lilly. Her parents are Michael's brother Anthony and his wife Rebecca. You may have heard us refer to them by their showbiz name, Anthecca. Gosh. I sure wish I had some pictures (hint hint).
8 comments:
Hayden is in "Karate Little Ninjas", as he says it. It's pretty funny to see the serious look on his face. It's only a 9 week course, though, so there will be no cool outfit in his future. Maybe when he's Seth's age!
How much is a uniform? Good B-Day present or is it needed sooner? Lets talk.Love MOM
We haven't gotten the uniform yet because we wanted to make sure he'd stick with it first. It is $30, and I think he can wait until his birthday, seeing as he has to take a Tae Kwan Do break in April and May for Little League.
He will wear the uniform well, I can tell! And thank you for the re-introduction of that fabulous song, I am sure it will be in my head for days to come as well :)
How do you know all of those words, Mandy, you are freaking me out! Way to kung fu hi ya Seth. It sounds perfect for him!
You could always make one...it could be your version of the Jedi robe. :)
Amy, are you seriously insinuating that I should sew something?
My friend Phoebe told me that there are DI. I guess I should check there first.
Jen, I wish I could remember all the lyrics. They are hilarious, though not quite PC. I googled them.
Post a Comment